The future has a habit of arriving quietly: changes happen incrementally and it’s only when we look back that we see just how far we’ve come and how quickly it happened. There is a growing recognition amongst academics, lawyers and governments that:
- People increasingly have multiple identities (private, social, online, etc.)
- People transact as much in the virtual (online) world as in the real world
- Avatars will be an increasingly important component of identity
- Digital identities currently lack adequate legal protection
- People have inadequate control over their own online identities
- And most fundamentally: Identities have value!
Registration of Personality addresses many of these shortcomings, it provides legal protection of unique personality, it provides a means to manage identity and with that it provides a conduit to monetize personality.
Future-proof your identity now! Contact us for more information.